- This event has passed.
Join Mission graduate Tony Peterson as he leads a Celebrate Recovery meeting, hosted by Redeemer Lutheran, each Tuesday night on Zoom! See below for details on how to join the meeting!
Celebrate Recovery at Redeemer Lutheran Church will once again be “THE BEST PLACE TO BE ON A TUESDAY NIGHT”! We are now set up to have CR online using the Zoom platform, during the time we must continue to abide by the restrictions of the COVID-19 crisis. Here’s how to join us again on Tuesday nights:
- Request an invitation by email to Steve at email@example.com and include your first name, last initial and which open share group you will participate in.
- Receive your invitation with instructions to join our internet conference meeting.
Tuesday meetings start at 7:00 pm. The meeting room (Zoom) opens at 6:30pm for fellowship and time to test your connection.
What does an evening at Celebrate Recovery look like? What can I expect?
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm A time for unstructured, casual and friendly conversation
- 7:00 – 7:30 pm Zoom Teaching or Testimony & Worship
- 7:30 – 8:30 pm Zoom Gender-Specific Open Share Groups
- Men’s Addictions
- Men’s General Issues – includes purity, co-dependency, anger, etc.
- Women’s General Issues – includes, abuse, co-dependency, etc.
Questions? Call Cherri 301-509-4438 or Steve 240-505-4840. LEAVE A MESSAGE.
If you are interested in participating in Open Shares on Tuesday nights email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last initial, cell number or email and which open share group from above that you want to be assigned to. We will make sure you get the Zoom link to the room you wish to attend.
Do not share zoom links publicly—Safety of the groups must be ensured always!