- This event has passed.
Frederick Community Health Fair is a 1 day event being held on 27th October 2018 at the The Great Frederick Fair/Frederick Fairgrounds in Frederick, United States Of America. This event showcases products like medical services and consultations,Screenings: Hearing, Vision etc.
This annual event brings medical service providers, local businesses, organizations, and the people of the community together for a day of FREE medical services and consultations.
HEALTH SERVICES OFFERED
- Flu Shots – adult and child
- Screenings: Hearing, Vision, Bone Density Checks, Blood Pressure, Glucose, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Hepatitis B and C, HIV Testing
- Oral Health Education & Referrals
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Access to interpreters from 13 different languages
- Access to one-on-one sessions with invited doctors from over 15 specialties: Gastroenterologist, Orthopedic, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Allergist, Pulmonary, Endocrinologist, OB/GYN, Oncologist, Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Access to over 70 community service providers
MIND & BODY WELLNESS
- FREE Exhibitor Give-Aways
- Chronic Care Management
- Tobacco Education
- Fitness Challenges
- FREE Grocery Distribution provided by the Maryland Food Bank