Reaching Our Community
The Mission In Color
Not Just Dollars
Your Support at Work
- Meals Served through October 2014
- Food Boxes Distributed through October 2014
- Children Served from Food Box Distribution through October 2014
- Adults Served from Food Box Distribution trough October 2014
- Men, Women, & Children Served in Grocery Aisle through October 2014
- Recycled Textiles through October 2014
- 1,013,379 lbs
- Clothing Vouchers Distributed through October 2014
- 1,669 ($163,645)
- Furniture Vouchers Distributed through October 2014
- 34 ($3,580)
- Total Nights of Lodging through October 2014
- Residents Served through October 2014
- Volunteer Hours Served through October 2014
We are a Christ-centered ministry providing residential recovery programs to the homeless or chemically addicted, food to the hungry, clothing and furniture to the needy, and connection within our community through relationships.
The Frederick Rescue Mission has been serving Frederick city and the surrounding areas for five decades. Established as a non-profit Christian ministry in 1964, we continue our mission to meet the needs of the homeless, needy, and chemical dependent citizens of our area. We offer a life recovery program by bringing the life changing love of Jesus Christ to hurting and broken people - restoring individuals and families to our community with hope and a future.
One Divine Vision
The Frederick Rescue Mission seeks to rescue lives from poverty, homelessness and chemical dependency. We exist to meet the needs of hurting and broken people while inviting them into the abundant life Christ offers to all. Every man that enters with a heart surrendered to God and a cooperative attitude should never have to see a prison, jail, homeless shelter, rehab center or rescue mission again. He should never have to sleep under a bridge, in an abandoned house or out in the woods again. A changed life will call on Jesus instead of alcohol, cocaine, heroin, and any other kind of drug. The goal here is to see lives changed for eternity, now and forever.